I am building an online turn based browser based strategy game.

I am looking for a team a programmers to work on this. Now one programmer could do it working full time, but I don't want to rely on just one person, so I'd rather have a team.

I need 2-3 php programmers. They should be experts at writing clean, secure, and most importantly efficient code. These games are very server intensive so I need the most efficient code possible.

I also need one designer/programmer to do the GUI. They need to be an expert in CSS, JS, with PHP knowledge, and possibly flash knowledge.

You will be required to sign an NDA and possibly a non-competing agreement as well. You will also have to sign over the copyright on all of your work to me. If you are a US citizen I will also require a W9 tax form. You must be over 18.

I would like relatively full resumes submitted, included with the resume I would like to know what RPG & RTS, browser/pc/console based, that you have played. Also if you're ever done any tabletop gaming like D&D etc (and your parents thought that playing D&D would never help you get a job). I need programmers who understand things like game balance, combat mechanics, etc.

please email your resume to my first name at jalic.com all lower case. If you're someone I might know include your username here.