Thread: Text Link Promotion Techniques

4x4

Text Link Promotion Techniques

So going through my "Live Sites" (sites online, and able to make money) I`ve come to realzie I have have a lot of room for income growth potential for these sites, and want to work on promoting them before I start on my new sites.

I`ve had good luck from purchasing text links but to purchase them for each site in hopes that it will work could be costly.

So for people like Chris who have a BUNCH of sites (even AWS, or affiliate base) how do you promote each one?

What about promoting one site with a bunch of high PR Links pointing to it, and then from that site linking to my other sites? Kind of like a directory of my sites with brief descriptions of each, and working on getting that a HIGH PR to pass along/ranked for the rest of my sites?

What works for you guys, and waht do you suggest?

Trench Warfare
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddW
    What about promoting one site with a bunch of high PR Links pointing to it, and then from that site linking to my other sites? Kind of like a directory of my sites with brief descriptions of each, and working on getting that a HIGH PR to pass along/ranked for the rest of my sites?
    Sounds like a "hub".

Registered
    Todd,
    I would be interested in hearing more about your successfuo experiences buying text links. I have been following the link sales action at DigitalPoint and whenever I have been tempted, I look at the site and it's garbage. PR I don't believe, 20-30 outbound links per page, almost content free pages, pages that rank only because of the COOP weight pointed at them, etc.

4x4
    Quote Originally Posted by paul
    Todd,
    I would be interested in hearing more about your successfuo experiences buying text links. I have been following the link sales action at DigitalPoint and whenever I have been tempted, I look at the site and it's garbage. PR I don't believe, 20-30 outbound links per page, almost content free pages, pages that rank only because of the COOP weight pointed at them, etc.
    I buy links from individuals, and am very picky.
    Examine a site completely before purchasing any advertising from them.