I don't speak Japanese, and I need to do some email negotiations with a Japanese speaker who doesn't speak English.

I'm looking for someone who can read and write (type) both Japanese and English fairly well. Familiarity with technical webmaster-type terms in both Japanese and English would be very helpful. It's important that the person I hire be fairly fluent in both languages, as they'll be translating the terms of a business deal and I need to be sure that there are no mistranslations or misunderstandings on either side.

The job will consist of translating several emails back and forth between myself and the Japanese person. I'll send you an email to translate and forward to him, he'll reply to you, you'll translate the reply and forward to me, and so on until the deal is complete.

I'll pay for the job, but I'm not sure of how payment should be calculated. We can discuss this before you begin. There will be several emails back and forth -- some rather long, some very short. There's no way to tell exactly how many, so maybe we could work out a rate per word. I'm open to suggestions.

If you have questions, please reply to this post publicly so that I'm not answering the same questions over and over.

If you have the necessary skills and are interested in this job, please PM me.