Thread: Crazy GOOGLE SERPSs

Registered

Crazy GOOGLE SERPSs

Hello,
    i am trying to check through google how many sites of a specific (AWS) domain are indexed. For about a month using the site:domain.com term i got 1650, yesterday i got 1620 , today 11200 (!) and a few minutes ago again 1620 . Same happens to another domain that went from 50 to 10000 and back to 50 sites.

I have noticed no changes on my adsense revenue nor on the number of visitors i get everyday no matter how many the indexed pages are.

I just wanted to ask if there is a reason for the different number of indexed sites google returns, if this number is real and , in case of AWS sites, if there is a way to be sure that your site can be fully indexed ?

Yeah, I get that too. Cookery online has been upto 22,000 for ages but now down to about 600

Doesnt seem to make much difference to traffic - I havent studied it closely though...

Registered
    I don't know if it is nowadays possible to start a AWS site and get fully indexed ... But, when i read the topic where Chris was talking about his new tv site (more than 8000 pages indexed) i am getting more and more confused ...

Registered
    I follow several of my sites in the digitalpoint keyword tracker and have come to believe much of what you see is a random factor based on the datacenter you happen to hit. For the last few weeks my long established site (1999) seems to come and go. One day I will be #3 or 4 for my main keyword and the next day I am not listed.

My income fluctuates much less, so I have to believe that for the most part the site is visible at most datacenters.

Leave it to Google to keep things intresting

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by davesplace1
    Leave it to Google to keep things intresting
    It's about calculating the risk for your business. If there is no known rule google works by , we have to make assumptions using experiments to predict Google behaviour.