Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: SE spammers using blogs

Website Developer

SE spammers using blogs

I just started a new blog today. I have been searching for other blogs to exchange links with. Sadly, all of the blogs I am finding are just SE spam. The sites contain no content and just Google Adsense.

The technique works like this: create a blog on Blogger or Blogspot. Make posts with keyword links to their SE spam site.

If you find any spam sites click on the "Ads by Goooogle" and type in spamreport with a description. Besides getting banned they should lose any Adsense revenues.
    Make more money - Read my Web Publishing Blog

I'm the oogie boogie man! James's Avatar
    That's interesting; I guess they need to do some work on their own, instead of just using comments spam since better anti-spam techniques and filters are being used, along with rel="nofollow"

While Adsense does not ban people that make a great deal of revenue (visit any seo forum), they may give the offender a warning though and/or tell them to take the ads of that particular site.

Some black hats even make blogs with a script and then will it with scraped content and get a service to ping so its listed in 40 hours, and watch the adsense dollars roll in. This is all hearsay of course, I don't participate in such tatics

Website Developer
    I imagine SE spamming could be a big benefit to Google. They can ban the domains from their listings, but if Yahoo & MSN its a win win situation.

What these 'darker hats' do is they buy hundreds of domains at a time and then don't care if they are banned, they have it all automated. I heard tales from one guy who had 85 domains banned in one day! But he also released 40 sites that day too.

Website Developer
    I find it odd that they would only ban the domains and not the accounts. Of course, if they did the spammers would just sign up with new names.

Not that blue at all Blue Cat Buxton's Avatar
    You would think that the effort of creating 40 sites would, ultimately, be better spend in creating good long lasting sites with some potential

Website Developer
    I think most people would rather start making $1000 a day tommorow than waiting 5 years to make $1 million.

Where is nintendo when you need him

You would think that the effort of creating 40 sites would, ultimately, be better spend in creating good long lasting sites with some potential
    Ah, but the best can turn out a big site in 2 hours or less that will make them at least a few thousand... Its profitable but ethically quite questionable

Gimme Fries with that!
    i agree with new guy this thread is begging for Nintendo to comment on, always enjoy what he has to say. If you want to trade blog links I have a blog which is not crap which I am happy to trade links with anyone on

I'm the oogie boogie man! James's Avatar
    Well, in his absence:
    AWS SUX GO FIN DOMETHING ALSE!!!!!~!!iêëh○ß¿

Gimme Fries with that!
    lol... good stuff.

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by James
    Well, in his absence:
    What is up with him ?
    I keep running accross him on loads of forums, all he ever says is AWS is dead and the good old days when he made $6k in a month but then released the mod_rewrite hack and it ruined it all.

Quote Originally Posted by James
    Well, in his absence:
    LOL love it