Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Review: Constant Content

Why worry about the price? There is free content there!! Case in point...

I'm the oogie boogie man! James's Avatar
    Because the fact that it's free means that it's like a hooker: it's nasty and can hurt you (hookers all have STDs) and has been EVERYWHERE.

Well, I've been surprised at how much demand there is for it. But, as I don't write the articles myself, I'll just leave it running until my writer decides to quit But at that time, as the demand has been pretty good, I may try increasing the prices and then outsourcing. But really, it's only a small trickle of money compared to other things - so who knows.

Junior Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by chromate
    Well, I've been surprised at how much demand there is for it. But, as I don't write the articles myself, I'll just leave it running until my writer decides to quit But at that time, as the demand has been pretty good, I may try increasing the prices and then outsourcing. But really, it's only a small trickle of money compared to other things - so who knows.

I'm not a writer but your sites have all kinds of spelling / grammar errors. I would proof read them again.

Thanks for the review of the site Chris. I own Constant Content if anyone has any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRoss
    I'm not a writer but your sites have all kinds of spelling / grammar errors. I would proof read them again.
    Well, i'm not what you would call a writer either, as you observed

I own Constant Content if anyone has any questions.
    Congratulations on your site Chris, I think it's a brilliant concept and great implementation. You must be very happy with it.

Junior Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyray
    Congratulations on your site Chris, I think it's a brilliant concept and great implementation. You must be very happy with it.

Thank you, we are working hard everyday to make it better. We just introduced a new request section where the writers and requesters can exchange questions an answers.

As for the price... Its all over the board some articles you can get for $10 others $50. Also most of the writers are starting to post the entire article so you can read the whole thing before buying.

Banned
    Naturally with duplicate content filters being used by search engines ...
    Proof?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Believe me, there are most definitely duplicate content filters. Proof is all the sites that have been dropped from the SEs for having the same content as other sites.

Banned
    What sites? Seeing is believing (and I haven't seen actual proof).
    Last edited by pas; 07-20-2005 at 05:19 PM.

Junior Registered
    We have free content as well that is all over the internet and we have yet to be dropped. With that said I believe this exists, but I’m just not sure how it works. As for Constant Content, you can buy an exclusive or full rights licenses and the content is removed and never sold again, so duplicate content is not an issue with us.

Concord Mass is one of the more expensive places to live. Anywhere. Out of 140 or so houses for sale there currently, more than half of them are listed at over a million dollars. I'd make a guess that the person in Concord writing for such small amount of money is interested in other things than just the pocket change. Just a guess.

Near Malibu beach, there is a trailer being sold. You don't own the land (you rent it, or something) and the price is above $700,000.00

What sites? Seeing is believing (and I haven't seen actual proof).
    Well, I can't think of a way to have it visualized. So just blindy assume.

As for Constant Content, you can buy an exclusive or full rights licenses and the content is removed and never sold again, so duplicate content is not an issue with us.
    A lot of the articles have both "usage" and "exclusive" licences. Presumably the exclusive licence option gets dropped as soon as someone buys an article under the "usage" licence, right?