Thread: Summer Vacation

Summer Vacation

YES! I got my report card and all my tension are now gone for 2 months, so im gonna start working on my site now.

Lucky you, I start in a few weeks. These last few weeks have been really bad, all the coursework seems to have been piled up at the end of the year...
    Sean Spurr. Incka Media.
    £49 Link Building Service

I'm the oogie boogie man! James's Avatar
    How old are you, thebillionare?
    I think Seans 16 now?

I had summer vacation start 4 weeks ago. Off to college this next year.

I'm 15 until 14th November. Saad is about my age.
    Sean Spurr. Incka Media.
    £49 Link Building Service

4x4
    I just got back from my cruise! Boy was it nice!! A couple weeks then houseboating for a week 2 major vacations and 4wheeling and camping throughout

15, 16 in august

I'm done 1/2 my first year college, and am working on my 2nd 1/2 of first year next year (this year it wasn't on UCFV campus, so since I'm poor and have no car, that could be an issue) then there's 2 more years after that at UCFV or I can transfer my credits and go to a course at any other University or College in Cananada, and finish up the CIS degree there.

Course this is all assuming I don't become a millionare game developer rock star in that time.

Quote Originally Posted by James
    I'm done 1/2 my first year college, and am working on my 2nd 1/2 of first year next year (this year it wasn't on UCFV campus, so since I'm poor and have no car, that could be an issue) then there's 2 more years after that at UCFV or I can transfer my credits and go to a course at any other University or College in Cananada, and finish up the CIS degree there.

Course this is all assuming I don't become a millionare game developer rock star in that time.
    James are you able to find time to work on websites in collage, because already I get very little time for websites and im only in highschool

We're not in a standard college program, atm. It's not even on the college campus (though with some changes to the school, we'll attend the college course part of the program at the campus itself). We're doing the first year over 2 years, and taking more time on each course, so I really can't help you judge whether you'll have the time.

I'd say that you'll be fine if you just prioritize the proper things. Spend your time working on the college work and getting it done as soon as possible. This way, you'll do as good as you can in it, while still leaving time for the website work if you've not exhausted all the time. Of course, still keep sane...
    A lot of people take part-time jobs to pay for college while attending it, so you shouldn't find it too tough.