Hey guys,

I've got a great site that I've put a lot of work into, lately I've become quite busy with University and work so its time to sell.
This is a complete and established website that I have neglected slightly and has lost most of its traffic.

www.TeenageHangout.com

Google PR4

Established September 2002

826 members (gets a new member every few days)

Over 100 games (only a few in the site now, the rest are uploaded and ready for activation)

Full CMS (PostNuke) highly modified

Accepted to FastClick (can not transfer accounts,do not guarantee you'll be reaccepted)

Forums with 7670 posts

172 Articles in 13 categories (with 103 articles waiting for activation) Total - 275 articles!

Custom and unique design (source files included) with custom Logo

Site features/content include -
Easy to use CMS
Full membership system
Games (all game scores are logged for every member, so members can complete and see each others scores, scores are held in a database, and shown under each game. Almost all of the games support this. Go play a game on the site and you'll see the members scores below. This is a great feature. Also has a 'top players' leaderboard that ranks the members according to game scores, makes them competetive to play more games.)
Chatroom
Forums
Articles
Store (amazon affiliate, you get paid a percentage, needs a little work here)
match making
guest book
members diary
photo gallery
downloads
FAQ
News
Recommend Us
Reviews
Search
Web links
Feedback
Buddies List
Search the net

and because it runs postnuke more features/mods are free and easy to find and install.

Search engine saturation (number of pages on each search engine)
Google - 166
MSN - 41
Yahoo - 11

Not great but its a good base to work from.

What this site needs -
Promotion, as you can see the site has all the features and content to make a great site, all it needs is a someone willing to do link exchanges, keep the content current and email the members every so often. I know most people on WP are great at promo so it should be easy for most of you guys.

Someone to put in a little time to add some content and keep the site active.

The site povides the facility for emailing all the members at once. Thats over 800 members. Doing this should bring back all the older members and increase traffic.

Once you get it going again the members should maintain themselves. The members on occasion add content and they talk in the forums too.

So as you can see its a great base to work from for someone who wants a great site and isn't afraid of a little bit of work. I think this site could be much bigger than in currently is.

I'm posting this same info on a couple of other webmaster forums, just so you know. I'll keep everyone up-to-date with the sale details.

I'm looking for around $1500 usd, if you would like to make and offer of any amount please do email me or feel free to post here.

My email - kerton@iprimus.com.au

Thanks everyone,

-Daniel