It's the return of our famous text link service! We have 10 text link openings now available. Last time this service was offered, 8 links were sold in 24 hours. Don't miss out on this great opportunity! Now you can have 10000 websites instantly linking to your website! Get the search engine placement you've always been wanting!

You've heard of search engine bombing before, now you can do it with your own site! We've been able to push our websites into top search engine positions, now you can too! For a limited time promotional price of $30 a month, we will create a text link leading to your website, on 10000 different websites within our free web hosting network.

Don't forget, you'll not only get the benefit of a higher search engine placement, but you'll also get the added bounus of visitors clicking through on the links. Your links will be displayed 2+ million times to visitors monthly, with highly visible top position.

Limited Quantity Offer!
Due to space constraints, we will be limiting this offer to the first 10 orders, so do not delay as this offer will not be around long!

Details:
- $30 for 1 text link on 10000 different websites
- Month to month subscription, no contract
- Limit of 3 keywords in your link text
- 10 slots available, multiple purchases are accepted

Placing an Order:
For more information, example URLs of where your text link will be placed, evidence of our success with this service, just send us a private message. To place an order, visit our website here

Customer Testimonials:

"Their services have been absolutely great. I was referred to them by an associate of mine saying, "Hey check out this cheap advertising!" I signed up not knowing what to expect but the prices were pretty low and competitive compared to other marketing websites so I decided to give it a try. I had ordered both the banner advertisements and the link package where, my link would be shown on over 7,000 sites. Well because of this, the link to my company is the #1 result for the the search term "host your website" on MSN.com. The most amazing part about it was that this was only accomplished after 4 days! When I saw my search results, I smiled knowing that I would be using their services for a while. Currently, I am working on getting a harder search term, I'm sure though, that through just a short while I'll get a high ranking on MSN.com. This service has really worked for me, ask me yourself at sales@hostingx.net! I'll proudly support them."

"Just wanted to you to know that the text link service has gone great, you guys did a great job and really delivered. It has only been a week so far and I'm #1 for "ebay image hosting" on MSN and #3 for "ebay image hosting" on Yahoo! It's been doing great, and I am impressed." - Sean (www.myimagehosting.com)

"Our website is now ranked in the teens for the keywords we picked on Altavista, AllTheWeb and Hotbot. I look forward to the results on MSN when it takes effect. We had a sudden spike in traffic today, and look forward to the same in the near future!" - Justin (www.chartsetups.com)

Feel free to post any questions