Thread: Need a solid VPS Host

Need a solid VPS Host

Hello everyone,
    I'm looking for a long term VPS host that's reliable and has a great customer support.
    By great customer support I mean getting a response within a few hours not waiting days to hear back.
    Below are minimum specs I will need for my projects although they can be altered but I think these are good starters.
    30 gb+ SSD, 2 TB+ bandwidth, 6 gb Ram, 2+ IP addresses
    Do you know anything about NetShop-isp.com.cy vps hosting solutions? Are they good?
    Any recommendations of any kinds are very welcome.
    Thank you all in advance

Registered
    VPS plans from sunucun.com.tr and legionbox.com are wsorth your attention due to their top-notch services.
    People, you are getting what you are paying for. They could be faster on tech support, but they solve the problems. But if you compare the price against what you getting they are top notch. Have been to many “Big hosts” and these guys will beat them.

Luckily I stumbled upon NetShop-isp.com.cy in a web search for the best mambo/joomla hosting provider. The things I like about them are: full of available scripts, 99.9% uptime, fast servers host.
    The good part is the support team will always put customer interest first before committing to any changes or finalising my issues that I forward to them.