Thread: Linux vps hosting is needed

Linux vps hosting is needed

Hi,
    I am looking for a new Linux vps hosting at $30 or below per month.
    30GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 700GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
    So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know. Do you know anything about Greenwebpage.com VPS solutions?
    Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

Registered
    VPS plans from allwebhost.com and inet.ws are full-featured with high uptime and low prices.
    They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

I am really happy to have found greenwebpage.com vps hosting service. There's always someone ready and waiting to help with any problems.
    Provides Fast SSD VPS and with unmetered bandwidth and dedicated server resources in multiple Europe locations: Germany, Romania, Holland and United Kingdom.

Registered
    Impressed with accounts from inet.ws and hostsailor.com as they are well-balanced and cheap.
    Their prices are reasonable and it is fairly simple to sign up and pay. I was also pleased with the amount of space and bandwidth they give you. I am very satisfied and will continue to do business with them.

Really, if you are going to host any website, use Regvps.com cheap vps, they deserve your business. I have never had a problem they couldn't fix, and fast.
    This is a great service and is a very honest and up front person when offering the best for your site.

Give NetShop isp Netherlands VPS a try. KVM-based VPS on low-contingency servers and dedicated resources on each VPS.
    The infrastructure spans across Europe, Asia Pacific and the United States with 15 Data Centers and global connectivity carriers.

Registered
    VPS accounts from hostsailor.com and ewallhost.com are rock-solid and low cost.
    Support and service have been great - both technical and billing. Performance and reliability have been excellent. Services deliver high quality and good value.

I'm happy with everything ... overall, Rockhoster.com is an excellent host! They were very prompt at answering my questions and went above and beyond by offering their help in other areas.

Registered
    Accounts from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com are worthwhile.
    They are very professional and I would highly recommend them. Specially I love their control panel since its user friendly.