Thread: Good WordPress hosting for a friend?

Good WordPress hosting for a friend?

Hello, everyone!
    A friend of mine is looking for hosting for WordPress sites.
    It should be a shared hosting for up to 5-10 sites. The sites themselves are small and do not consume many resources. Preferably 20-30 GB of disk space. He actively uses mail (100 emails per hour).
    What kind of hosting can you offer?
    He is attracted to offers from Profvds.com - are they good enough to trust?

Registered
    Accounts from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com are full-featured and cheap.
    Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

If you're a business like me, trust me, you'll be impressed. Uptime is great and I am quite happy with Profvds.com Slovakia vps.
    I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

Registered
    Satisfied with services from libertyvps.net and owned-networks.net. They are the best. Support is always on-hand to help with just about anything - if they can't fix it in chat, they escalate to a ticket, which is actioned almost immediately. They constantly upgrade/maintain security and have some of the best in the field working there to keep everything running right.

Get 15% discount on all hosting solutions with the promo code - VPSPROFVDS - You'll receive VPS servers in Bratislava\Slovakia on XEN virtualization technology. Give Profvds.com a try.

I am able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.
    Get 15% discount on all hosting solutions with the promo code - VPSPROFVDS - believe Profvds.com will serve your demands.

Registered
    Right hosting plans are available from solid hosting providers: libertyvps.net and planethoster.com.
    I have ALWAYS had impeccable services from them. They've guided me through a lot of difficult transitions of websites with cheerfulness, professionalism, and very thorough work. I love them.

Reliable service, good value and most importantly excellent customer and technical support.
    Just setup hosting with Profvds.com vps hosting and am in the process of getting my new site up and running.