Thread: Hosting service with good speed & uptime?

Hosting service with good speed & uptime?

I have three blogs, a forum (phpbb) and personal site for my hobby.
    Need over 500 gbs of ssd, 8 gbs of ram, 30000 gbs of bandwidth
    How is Hostnamaste.com server hosting service? any experience dealing with them?
    will you point me a good host?

Registered
    Right server hosting providers are: hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
    They are reliable web hosts with affordable prices and stable plans totally compatible with any web software, you won't regret of using them.

I've finally found a good home with Hostnamaste.com budget server hosting. I especially love their support. They have been absolutely wonderful, for the most part.
    Dual Intel Xeon E5/X5650/AMD Epyc/Ryzen - 3.40 Ghz, RAM 4GB, 500GB Storage, 10TB 1 Gbps, $59.99/mo.

Registered
    Impressed with servers from panamaserver.com and ewallhost.com.
    Can't be better. Speed, Performance, support and uptime all are awesome. I highly recommend them.

A good host will get back to you with in 1 hour. If they respond quickly, is the reply friendly, does it answer all your questions and is personal? If so you can move onto the next step.
    Go for a medium sizes web host and I guarantee they will provide more personal help and be more willing to assist you in your needs.

For me, digitalserver.com.mx servidores dedicados en Mexico work great. Never experienced any downtime. They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.

When I took over the responsibility for finding a new host and uploading the sites myself a year ago, I needed help and hostnamaste.com guys were very patient.
    Also, I've seen no downtime and their server is plenty fast. The selection of packages is awesome.

You'd better choose Datapacket.net server hosting. Don't be fooled by the super cheap traps out there. This host can be trusted. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
    Immediate account setup and I had a number of questions that I sent via email and they were answered precisely, accurately, logically and in easy to understand terms in less than 15 minutes.