Thread: India dedicated servers?

India dedicated servers?

Hello,
    would like to find the best place for India dedicated servers.
    Require 1048 gbs of ssd, 16 gbs of ram. cPanel, plesk or vesta? What do you prefer and why?
    Any info on Hostnamaste.com server hosting solutions? Are they good? Other places?

Registered
    Servers from ewallhost.com are the best to sign up with.
    Their reputation precedes them and they live up to all the positive words I heard before I signed on. Like these companies a lot.

If you are like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than Hostnamaste.com - Double thumbs up to them!
    Like their budget dedicated hosting. Dual Intel Xeon E5/X5650/AMD Epyc/Ryzen - 3.40 Ghz, RAM 8GB, 1TB Storage, 10TB 1 Gbps, $99.99/mo.

Registered
    Satisfied with services from hostsailor.com and owned-networks.net.
    I am fascinated with excellent customer support. Support and service have been great - both technical and billing. Performance and reliability have been excellent. Services deliver high quality and good value.

I'm a beginner and needed things explained to me in more detail and it was not a problem for them at all, so I felt confident to go ahead.
    I am fully-satisfied with budget dedicated server service and highly recommend Hostnamaste.com solutions.

Can say that hostnamaste.com service is as good as it gets, they are always available to assist. They help me out a lot and they are always there to support me when i need it.

Registered
    Well servers from allwebhost.com and legionbox.com can be quite right for you.
    The price is really good, the service is perfect and the control panel is friendly to use.

I am constantly impressed with the support offered by Hostnamaste.com web host. They're cheap, bandwidth is plenty and domains are unlimited but you get what you pay for.
    It offers a wide range of operating systems: CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Microsoft Windows, Scientific Linux, Arch Linux, Opensuse, Open Suse.