Thread: VPS to sign up with ...

Registered

VPS to sign up with ...

Comparing VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com, which way is better to follow and why?
    What would you do being in my place?

You can trust Rockhoster.com - Both upload and download speeds are incredibly fast, and the features are standard but very well supported.
    Great pricing. I use it for a light duty personal webpage and would use this decent web host for future web projects.

Registered
    Check out VPS deals from rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com as they are resourceful enough to meet all your needs.
    Reliable servers are excellent, trustworthy and really powerful - love all the features and the support.

I'm so happy to be using Rockhoster.com for all my hosting needs! Kvm vps includes the availability of latest Windows and Linux OS with dedicated resources. Starting at €12.85/mo.

Registered
    Decent VPS providers are: hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
    Great hosting with a great support team. Services are not restricted as other hosting companies.
    Prices are competitive.

There are thousands of web hosting providers out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting providers like Rockhoster.com vps hosting.
    Services are appreciated for the high server reliability, the connection speed and the excellent technical support available 24/24 hours via ticket, email or by MSN.

Just don't hesitate any longer and give these guys a try. Many positive feedbacks about their service make them preferable.
    My advice: Backup your websites at least once a week and choose rockhoster.com for your website hosting. The price for them is reasonable.

Very happy so far. I highly recommend them if you care about your online presence. Their control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing.
    Like their cheap kvmvps. I've never had a downtime problem, never a problem with customer support, and never a problem using their service.