Thread: Server to sign up with ...

Registered

Server to sign up with ...

Servers from planethoster.com and allwebhost.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to sign up with?

Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
    Nice dedicated servers you can get from Hostingsource.com - I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.
    Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount.

Registered
    Use servers from planethoster.com and allwebhost.com with no hesitation.
    This team is the real deal. They REALLY, genuinely care about their customers. I believe they grew through word of mouth because of their excellent service, and I learned of them several years ago through a brilliant coder I trust who also loves them.

I would like to sincerely thank the guys from Allwebhost.com for the excellent dedicated hosting service they provide.
    Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages. As for the speed connection, it is really fast. Get 50% off the price on 1st month using this link - dedicated servers.

I have one of server packages at Neironvps.com and must say that there are many useful features for running any kind of web sites.
    Operating Systems: CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, Windows Server. The team will transfer your site for free when switching from another hosting provider. Transfer site files, databases, scripts, making it easier to move your site.

There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.
    Some of my clients are happy with Zipservers.com low-cost dedicated hosting - Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

I believe there's a sense in making comparison research for their plans.
    Check out NetShop isp Singapore dedicated servers. Great Web host with friendly support. Very nice experience.