Thread: Stable server provider ...

Registered

Stable server provider ...

Comparing servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com, which way should I follow and why?

If you are looking for budget and inexpensive solutions you may want to have a look and check gthost.com. They have various server solutions and locations. I believe you will be amazed by the speed of their servers delivery.

Registered
    Have a look at servers from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
    Speed is great, uptime has been consistently great, email is reliable and support, if needed, is timely and efficient.

I'd like to say that GTHost.com server host is what all providers should strive for when it comes to customer service and support.
    Happy using their New York servers. The server solutions provide affordable, reliable and fast service for your website with 24/7 customer support, in-house maintenance, low-cost trial periods, unmetered bandwidth and FREE setup in less than 15 minutes.

Registered
    Check out servers from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
    Reliability -Never Goes Down
    Technical Support - Always Respond
    Customer Service & Billing - will email before billing and after billing consistently
    Server & Net Speed - always optimal
    Price & Value for Money - Great pricing.

Registered
    Servers from legionbox.com and owned-networks.net are the best to have a deal with. The server has never gone down. The control panel is simple to use and provides all statistics.

Webhosting can be an enjoyable experience or it can be a nightmare. Take your time and test out a webhosting provider before you join.

Well-balanced hosting solutions you can get from serverunion.com dedicated servers.
    Great Hosting and great support. I hope they keep like that and professionals. Get 50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime!

I have 5 client websites hosted with Digitalserver.com.mx servidores dedicados and their support is above and beyond the call of duty and practically instant within minutes.
    Pricing is also, good enough. Very Reliable! No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites is up and running at all times.

Give hostingsource.com a try. All in all, they are a big improvement from my last host, and I hope they continue with their good service.
    They provide Free Sectigo SSL certificates for as many domains you have in your account. This ensures all data communication is secure to your sites.