Thread: Unique IP + DDos protected VPS?

Unique IP + DDos protected VPS?

Guys,
    what is the best web hosting for High Power websites out there?
    Need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected
    Have seen Hostnamaste.com offers nice VPS hosting plans.

How reliable is this host? Any other recommendations?

Registered
    VPS accounts from coinshosting.com and digitalserver.com.mx are worth trying.
    Excellent customer service, they make me very happy, always at service, prompt response, 100 percentage cooperative and stable servers and knowledgeable team.

You can rely on GTHost.com vps hosting. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
    Network hardware is only Juniper, all routers are already 100G and uplinks are 100G. They use SSD and HDD only Enterprise.

Registered
    Have a look at VPS plans from decent hosting providers: inet.ws and coinshosting.com. Everything has worked as advertised. I have been completely satisfied with the sales and tech service departments. Response time has been exceptional. Full access to the server makes for easy setup. The prices are very reasonable.

Have some of my friends hosted at Hostnamaste.com openvz vps account - all are happy with the speed and uptime.
    Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status. Pricing is reasonable.

Registered
    VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
    When you call, a tech support person usually picks up in less than 30 seconds, if that. Uptime has been fabulous.

I am fully satisfied dealing with Hostnamaste.com and can highly recommend their cheap as well as reliable kvm vps hosting services to others. It has proven over and over again to provide the most amazing lightening speed support I have ever encountered. From minor questions to moving of servers they have always come through for me.

Personal website hosting is a booming business. You don't need to be an expert to pull this of either.
    People everywhere are building websites to post precious wedding pictures, baby pictures, family video clips, party invitations, personal blogs and more.

The techs at Hostnamaste.com walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible.
    To me the hosting experience with this web host is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.