Thread: VPS to sign up with ...

Registered

VPS to sign up with ...

Comparing VPS plans from allwebhost.com and rockhoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Give Rockhoster.com kvm vps a try. Really fast speed connectivity (my site's visitors are happy with speed load of pages).
    Pricing is quite reasonable, they saved much money for me, I like it very much.

Registered
    Have a look at VPS accounts from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and hostnamaste.com.
    Not much story:
    - Came to them due to low cost.
    - Am staying with them because of low cost and good support.
    - Importantly I find people there with 24/7 are caring.
    - Am happy with their work.

Registered
    VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and owned-networks.net are worth trying.
    I definitely recommend them for professionals who want to start a site on a reliable foundation, and for people ready to improve their small, but established project.

Speed of this VPS is remarkable, especially when considering the base price - which is about as low as a VPS gets.
    You can trust rockhoster.com - it provides a massive amount of bandwidth in their vps hosting packages.

There is no denying the fact that Regvps.com web host is a good and better than the best, according to me.
    The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service. The pricing is reasonable. Features are very good... Recommended!

You know, such middle-sized web hosts take care of your web site to be always online and they are more better than the big ones, because they have not so many clients as the big ones and this will be suitable for you, as you will not be lost in the big number of clients.

A DDoS attack aims to make a server, service or infrastructure unavailable. An attack can take on different forms. It may saturate the server’s bandwidth to make it unreachable, or it may overwhelm the machine’s system resources, stopping it from responding to legitimate traffic. This host created the anti-DDoS solution precisely to fight against these distributed denial-of-service attacks.

Well, Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS comes with complete root control and SSH access. Starting at €4.59/mo.