Thread: VPS to sign up with ...

Registered

VPS to sign up with ...

Comparing VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

I am so happy that I chose Rockhoster.com hosting for my wordpress site seven months ago.
    Setup was fast and their tech support have helped me with transferring my files to their kvm vps hosting account.

Registered
    VPS plans from hostingsource.com ( the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and inet.ws (GMY0BX8CEL - 40% off for the first 3 months) are worth trying.
    They are ahead of the curve and combined with friendly service keeps me coming back and also recommend to others.

Give vote for Rockhoster.com solutions!
    the uptime has been perfect, much better than my previous hosting.
    From pre-sale, transferring my site to the new server or for special support request, the help offered by their support team was absolutely fantastic.

Must say that Neironvps.com ssd vps (from $5.95/mo) provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support.
    No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. You won't go wrong with them.

Registered
    Use a VPS from inet.ws as they are the best VPS provider in the whole IT industry.
    Services are suitable for those who are looking for great services and affordable prices. They have very responsive customer services.

With the right web hosting provider, your business web site can be much easier than you think.
    There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.

I am able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.
    My advice: Backup your websites at least once a week and choose datapacket.net for your vps solutions. Thumbs up!