Thread: coinshosting.com vs hostsailor.com

Registered

coinshosting.com vs hostsailor.com

Comparing servers from coinshosting.com and hostsailor.com, which way is better to follow and why?

I find CoinsHosting.com to be knowledgeable with regard to web development. Use coupon: COINSHOSTING (50% OFF) for shared, vps hosting solutions.
    All in all, I'm very pleased. I needed an inexpensive, yet reliable host and this provider met my demands.

Well, coinshosting.com is double thumbs up... I highly recommend their server, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team...

Registered
    These hosting providers: coinshosting.com and planethoster.com - are worth trying.
    They have awesome support teams. With 100% uptime we never face any critical problem. If a little problem arises, their support team solve that instantly.

Use the code: 15% OFF - Dedicated servers (bare metal). Recommend coinshosting.com Dedicated Hosting to others.
    Good communication and customer service are key to great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.

It has been more than a year since I have been with Coinshosting.com web host, and I can most definitely say that they are the most professional, understanding and hard-working host I've ever come across. The customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. Support it is the best. Like their Netherlands dedicated servers.

Network and Server uptime are perfect - site is up and running fast. I have asked Coinshosting.com to help me even with issues of my own making, and they have cheerfully and promptly fixed them for me. I unhesitatingly rate them five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else. I am happy and enjoy using this decent hosting service.