Thread: Right VPS account to sign up with ...

Registered

Right VPS account to sign up with ...

Comparing VPS accounts from coinshosting.com and libertyvps.net, which way is better to sign up with and why?

No doubt, CoinsHosting.com is reliable. Haven't had any problems. Great customer service and support through instant messengers.
    Use coupon: COINSHOSTING (50% OFF) for shared, vps hosting solutions. It also has nice pricing.. Servers are stable, speed connectivity is fast.

It has been more than a year since I've been with CoinsHosting.com - The customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. Support it is the best.
    Can most definitely say that they are the most professional, understanding and hard-working host I've ever come across.

I am very pleased with CoinsHosting.com web hosting service. Recommend it to others.
    They have been totally cooperative and helpful and have put up with my huge learning curve!

This is my very first experience in ecommerce and I used this review site to guide me to this decent host.

Registered
    Check out deals from reliable hosting providers: hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and inet.ws (GMY0BX8CEL - 40% off for the first 3 months).
    Customer support at these companies is the guiding North Star, always present and quick to resolve any issues. Their technical expertise, courteous approach, and infallible guidance stand out. These hosts aren't just web hosting providers, they are co-pilots in my digital journey, ensuring a voyage that's light-years ahead of others. Thank you for being my trusted guides on this incredible journey.

There is not a better place to go than coinshosting.com Netherlands dedicated servers. The people on the site are so helpful.
    The add-on scripts have worked almost flawlessly, and I have been able to fix minor glitches with no problems. I set up a community site that now has over 60 users in short order.

Give Regvps.com private vps a try. There is no denying the fact that it's reliable, very nice hosting offers and hosting provider.