Thread: Which VPS hosting to choose?

Which VPS hosting to choose?

Hello everybody.
    Advise vds hosting. I have never used this before, I had experience using shared hosting. I just want to raise a test web site, go the way from a bare virtual machine to the deployment of a working project on my own. What are the pitfalls? For a really average project, which hosting is preferable, domestic or is it better to choose a foreign one, taking into account current trends in legislation?
    Any info on Libertyvps.net and Neironvps.com VPS hosting?
    What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?

I have contacted NeironVPS.com support on a number of occasions with a variety of different questions, and all of them have been sorted within the hour, first replies have been within 10 minutes on some instances. These guys are just plain ole awesome! Their customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing.

Well, neironvps.com is everything a host should be - it's there, it works, it's supported, and is extremely professional.
    The customer service is prompt and will get you the information you need to make your website function the best.

Also like Neironvps.com ssd vps plans (start from $5.95/mo). No doubt, your sites will be in good hands, friends.
    They added DDOS protection on their servers which is another unique feature. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.

Registered
    VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and hostround.com are worth your attention.
    Their services and support are superb and extremely dedicated.

Absolutely one of the greatest web hosts that I've ever deal with. Can say that NeironVPS.com is most often very responsive and accommodating. I've received prompt service and advice; they regularly send out notices about possible service issues and equipment upgrades; they do a good job of keeping their terrific suite of add-on scripts up to date and maintained.

Registered
    Check out VPS plans from reliable providers: qhoster.com and rockhoster.com.
    Everything is done to make our life easier and it's not too expensive, so I recommend 100%.