Thread: Cheap server provider ... which one is better to sign up with?

Registered

Cheap server provider ... which one is better to sign up with?

Which server is better to sign up with - hostround.com or ownwebservers.com?

So far so good. I've been dealing with Ownwebservers.com dedicated hosting for over five months and fully-satisfied. The tools provided are great. Pricing is reasonable.
    This in itself is remarkable. On top of this, they go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!

This host is offering a smashing deal on VPS hosting with a whopping 50%+ discount using code "VPS50".
    I was recommended to try Ownwebservers.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support.

As an alternative, give ZakServers.com bitcoin dedicated servers a try. The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.

Unlike other dedicated instant servers, GTHost.com dedicated servers come with unmetered bandwidth which means you'll never be hit with unexpected fees when you have higher than normal volumes of traffic. Uptime is high enough (no downtime noticed). Support replies fast with no delays. Also they have really nice prices for such a level of the service.

Well, Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server host seems to be geared towards the professional staff - they are still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself.
    In essence I really have received a fantastic service and would recommend them to everyone.