Thread: Any affordable Linux VPS hosting plans?

Any affordable Linux VPS hosting plans?

Any affordable Linux VPS hosting plans?
    My requirements are 1000GBs - bandwidth and 30GBs - disk space.
    I have found out Regvps.com, but don't really know if I could trust them.
    Do you know them? Are they good for VPS hosting service?

Registered
    The best VPS providers are: hostingsource.com and qhoster.com.
    So, choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support on favorable terms.

I like RegVPS.com private vps hosting. The availability of both live online support and phone support is fine. They are the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years. They go above and beyond the call of duty, something that is rare in today's business climate.

Registered
    Right companies to have a deal with are: rockhoster.com and hostingsource.com.
    All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations, optimal security and the highest availability.

I'm pleased to say that RegVPS.com web host has delivered exactly on their 99.9% uptime promise.
    Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value. The perfect host!

The goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting. Regvps.com has been a wonderful vps host.
    The tech support has always been responsive, they don't lock down the server to the point of uselessness, and the connection speeds are much better than my previous host.

Just realized after over 2 years, that I've never had real problems with regvps.com service!
    No calls needed, no downtime, no virus/hacker problems, so good that I haven't even thought about it.

Appreciate the hard work they put into making their service low priced and effective.