Thread: VPS to buy from a decent hosting provider ...

Registered

VPS to buy from a decent hosting provider ...

Comparing VPS plans from libertyvps.net and inet.ws, which way is better to go and why?

What is their policy if you need to change your hosting configuration mid-contract?
    For example, if you start out in a shared server configuration and need to move to a dedicated or VPS environment during your contract term, is that allowed? Are there penalties?

The comparison will help you to choose the right vps host. As for time-tested and trusted ones, can recommend
    1) Kvchosting.net
    2) GTHost.com
    3) Idologic.com

Love these guys. I've been with Profvds.com for more than 8 months and have loved their hosting and service.
    Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers. VNC access, free migrations​, backups​.

Registered
    Cherck out VPS deals from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and qhoster.com (VPS10OFF - 10% off).
    No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites are up and running at all times.

Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.

I've been with Hostnamaste.com for just about a year now (I'm using their openvz vps hosting Package) and have received nothing but quality service.
    They run specials for new clients - they've passed on the savings to me. Pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.

Believe web host pro vps will meet your needs.

Helpful and professional customer support - they work 24/7 and always ready to help and solve any trouble.
    Pricing is competitive - comparing their pricing with other web hosts', I must say they are the best in the hosting market.

I am so happy that I chose Hostignsource.com for my wordpress site five months ago. The VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans.