Thread: VPS hosting for sockets server

VPS hosting for sockets server

What are some recommended VPS hosting options for a websockets server?
    My websockets server is currently hosted on a VPS, but I'm unable to fully utilize the resources available due to the hoster's restrictions on the maximum number of simultaneous connections. This is not related to RAM or CPU usage.

I've already tried using a VDS, but encountered issues with DDoS attacks and threat of disconnection due to high traffic. I'm unsure what measures I can take besides moving my server to another host. 300-400 online users is typical for my usage, and my memory consumption stays below 1512mb with minimal CPU usage.

Ideally, I would like to find a budget-friendly hosting provider that doesn't impose such strict connection limits, although this information is often not clearly stated in common tariff plans.

What are your views on OBhost.net vps hosting? Can I trust them? Any other hosts for my consideration, please?

Registered
    VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and owned-networks.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Not a single complaint. Regularly go far above and beyond with any inquiries that we may have.

Make sure to contact them and see if they can do services for you such as restarts etc fast.
    Also confirm what kind of conditions your server would be kept under - that is very important.

Believe ProfVDS.com Cheap VPS will work fine. They are located in Slovakia and have superb reputation for fast speed and good server stability.
    Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.

Registered
    VPS plans from qhoster.com and hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) are worth trying.
    They have great support, cheap prices and relevant technology.
    Always quick responses to any of my needs! Technical assistance has been great.

I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff at Hostnamaste.com openvz vps host.
    I am very happy with the performance of my sites there.

Been with GTHost.com virtual servers for nearly 8 months after migrating from another terrible host.
    So far they have been excellent. The connection/download page speed is very good, I can gzip my content, no problems at all.

Try Scalahosting.com managed cloud vps - you'll not regret a thing.
    Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages. As for the speed connection, it is really fast.

Registered
    https://www.kvchosting.net/
    I think that they would be ideal with their SSD friendly environment.