Thread: Anyone use Twitter?

Registered

Anyone use Twitter?

I finally caved today and signed up for Twitter. Hearing the guys on Macbreak Weekly jabber on about how neat it is got me interested, but a couple of friends sent me an invite and I joined just to get them to leave me alone about it.

Anyone use Twitter? If so, add Demiurge and I'll try to entertain you with my constant updates.

Registered
    Glad to hear Tweetdeck is still working for you. It's an awesome tool for managing Twitter. And I totally get you on staying sane with uBlock Origin and heavy curation. It's all about customizing your experience. By the way, have you ever tried exploring social media marketing strategies like increasing SMM youtube views? It can be a game-changer for content creators. Just a thought! Keep enjoying Tweetdeck, and stay sane! ��

Registered
    Glad to hear Tweetdeck is still working for you. It's an awesome tool for managing Twitter. And I totally get you on staying sane with uBlock Origin and heavy curation. It's all about customizing your experience. By the way, have you ever tried exploring social media marketing strategies like increasing SMM youtube views? It can be a game-changer for content creators. Just a thought! Keep enjoying Tweetdeck, and stay sane! 😊