Thread: planethoster.com vs webhost.pro

Registered

planethoster.com vs webhost.pro

Which server should I have a deal with - webhost.pro or planethoster.com?

Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
    Check out webhost.pro cheap dedicated servers. The hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.

You need to choose a hosting provider whose data center is geographically close to your target audience.
    Also choose a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the hosting the most.

Give vote for Webhost.pro dedicated servers. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.

I've been with GTHost.com instant servers for a long time and I am always getting surprised as to how fast responses are to my questions and how friendly all of their staff is. Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee.

Registered
    Check out servers from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com.
    All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations, optimal security and the highest availability.

I also like their features. Recommend webhost.pro webhost as I am pleased running my sites with them.
    Pricing is a bit higher than some of the cheaper sites, but i'd definitely consider it well priced for what your getting.

I strongly believe that Webhost.pro is really good web host. One of the best providers I have dealt with in a long time. Recommend their website maker.
    Since I've signed up, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently. I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever.