Thread: Why are players not allowed to make discord alts in the games discord server?

Registered

Why are players not allowed to make discord alts in the games discord server?

If you aren't previously banned then making an alt in the discord server shouldn't be a reason why someone gets banned unless there is solid proof they are an alt of a banned individual. What rule does it break to make a discord alt join the games server without being previously banned? why is it that discord moderators like Ryuseken do this? Please answer my question Erox and Ueda because if you guys don't do anything about Ryuseken doing this on a daily I will buy the game and IP ban Ryu from the game's discord server and the game.

Registered
    I understand your frustration regarding the restriction on making Discord alts in the game's Discord server. While I can't speak for specific servers or moderators, there might be valid reasons behind this rule. The restriction on alt accounts is often implemented to maintain a fair and safe environment for all players. It helps prevent issues like ban evasion, impersonation, or disruptive behavior. By enforcing this rule, server moderators aim to ensure a positive and enjoyable experience for everyone. If you're in need of reliable Discord accounts, check out Discord Account for Sale. Remember, it's important to follow the rules and guidelines set by each Discord server to maintain a healthy and welcoming community.