Thread: Decided to invest in getting my Biturbo back on the road after 5 years of sitting and

Registered

Decided to invest in getting my Biturbo back on the road after 5 years of sitting and

So after several years sitting and 3 different ECUs, it’s finally running! Now it’s time to bring it back from its former glory. going to document my experiences on YouTube so it can help or motivate all those Biturbo owners out there.

Registered
    wow, great news!!!

Registered
    It's been a while since you decided to invest in getting your Biturbo back on the road after it had been sitting for 5 years. I'm curious to know how your progress has been so far! Documenting your experiences on YouTube is a fantastic way to share your journey and provide inspiration to other Biturbo owners who may be facing similar challenges. It's always helpful to have a community of enthusiasts who can support and motivate each other.

If you're interested in learning more about forex trading and the concept of spread, you can check out the information provided by forex spread. Understanding spreads is an important aspect of forex trading as it affects the cost of executing trades.