Thread: Depression And Mental Health Support Thread

Registered

Depression And Mental Health Support Thread

Is there anyone else here with depression issues? Lets just say over the years I have made a lot of mistakes I have alienated myself from my friends and it has driven me into a deep depression. I am not talking about people here but in general in my life. It sucks and causes me to feel terrible most of the time and has for years now. Its been a decade long battle now and I and I am still depressed.

Registered
    Hey everyone! It's great to see a support thread dedicated to depression and mental health. Remember, you're not alone in your struggles. Seeking support is important, and one helpful resource is fherehab.com. They offer valuable information and resources to help navigate mental health challenges. Let's continue to uplift and support each other in this journey. Together, we can overcome and find light amidst the darkness. Reach out, share your experiences, and let's foster a caring and understanding community.

Registered
    I want you to know that you're not alone in this struggle. Depression can feel like a heavy weight, and I've been down that road too. Life's ups and downs can really take a toll on our mental health, and it's totally okay to admit that. I've had my fair share of ups and downs, and it's important to remember that reaching out for support is a brave step.

Registered
    It's tough when relationships with friends become strained due to circumstances. But remember, healing takes time, and it's never too late to mend those connections if you feel it's right for you. Don't let past mistakes define who you are now � we're all human, and we make mistakes along the way. I've found that seeking help can be a game-changer. Whether it's through therapy, talking to friends, or reaching out to helplines like the crisis hotline Maine, sharing your feelings can make a huge difference. There's strength in opening up, and it's a positive step toward taking control of your well-being.
    Last edited by AmeliaBailey; 08-29-2023 at 11:51 AM.