Thread: Good server for Auto Club Online?

Good server for Auto Club Online?

We are a small team seriously planning to create our own server for running Auto Club Online and develop it in the future.
    Who has the experience and knowledge of which hosting is best to work with?
    Is Orangeserver.net server hosting provider I can rely on? Any reviews? Other web hosts for my consideration?

Best wishes!

I recommend you checking https://gthost.com/
    Some of their servers are bellow $60 per month.
    It should be the best start for you.

Registered
    Servers from exmasters.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.

What I do not recommend you is starting on shared hosting. I recommend to start on either VPS (you can use libertyvps.net) or dedicated server (you can use zakservers.com).

There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.
    You can rely on Hostingsource.com server hosting. The dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans.

Registered
    Plans from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    They are simply the best hosts I've ever used. 5 star customer service and they are always fast and responsive to help. The site runs fast and smooth and I've never had a single server outage or problem. I recommend them to everyone I know. Couldn't be happier with their services!

Just here to say that QHoster.com web host is a really good provider, amazing support.
    Great prices, and you get everything you need for successful running of web sites which I believe to be essential when moving to a new host.