Thread: Where can I get Ecommerce hosting?

Where can I get Ecommerce hosting?

I need one place to deal with...
    I need 50GB space, bandwidth can be 3000GB.
    I came across Webhost.pro cpanel web hosting and don't really know if they can be good for this.
    Do you think that I can give them a try? Any alternative web host for comparison?

Registered
    Have a look at hosting plans from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com as they are full of useful resources.
    I am impressed and pleased with the very short wait time, the professionalism of the tech support and most of all the very personalized type of interaction they provide.

Registered
    Delete please. Double post.

Think hostingsource.com will work fine for ecommerce sites. The VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans.
    This is noted on the page as well. https://hostingsource.com/vps-hosting-promo/

I really appreciate them, now I realized that moving my hosting to Webhost.pro webhost was a clever decision... Impressed with their website builder.
    I have contacted their support on a number of occasions with a variety of different questions, and all of them have been sorted within the hour, first replies have been within 10 minutes on some instances.

I am very happy with Webhost.pro hosting and cheap website maker. The prices are cheap and their customer service is excellent!
    The online chat support is fantastic and 24/7! I cannot tell you how helpful it is to have access to it at 3 AM.

I really appreciate all the work that they did for me. It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
    Been with Webhost.pro cpanel web host for 11 months and I can say that their support is outstanding, quick answers with intelligent responses.