Thread: Need to find a new host

Need to find a new host

I'm looking to move away from my current Host.
    Currently I'm paying $20US/mo for the following:
    30gb disk space
    1000gb bandwidth/mo
    I'd like to find a web host for a similar price with established fast and helpful support who isn't susceptible to the IP blocking issues and downtime is. My current web host's support used to be great but is now largely useless. Backup services would be great, too, if possible.
    Do you know anything about kvchosting.net hosting solutions? Trustworthy or not? Any feedbacks?
    Other otions please?

Registered
    QHoster.com and rockhoster.com plans are worth trying.
    An amazing service and available 24/7, which is perfect for me. I am a night person and always contact them in the early am. They are very knowledgeable and make me feel they can handle whatever it is.

I can't believe it, I finally found a GREAT host! KVChosting.net support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. My dedicated server is very quick.

Registered
    Accounts from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com are good enough to sign up with.
    They offer a large number of services included in the packages. Excellent customer service.

For the price I pay for the amount of space I get kvchosting.net provider is a brilliant host. I couldn't ask for faster support.
    Usually requests are answered with in 15 minutes. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people.

If you are looking for a good host, with excellent support and all at reasonable prices then kvchosting.net is the way to go.
    Their support was also very helpful in the few issues I had. I have learned much more from this hosting provider within the past week from their SUPPORT AND KNOWLEDGE databases.

Setting up with hostnamaste.com openvz vps was a snap. I had my full site online and at 100% steam within 2 hours. Tech support is friendly, helpful, and accurate.