Thread: Looking for Dedicated server

Looking for Dedicated server

Hi,
    Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
    I have seen some deals here in the hosting offers section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
    Thinking to try GTHost.com dedicated hosting solutions. Are they good? Other options?

Thank you.

I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far GTHost.com has been the best.
    Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime. Pretty good instant servers full of useful features and much resources.

Highly recommended.

Multiple location choice! I have never had to wait for more than 30 minutes for an email answer, has been quick and effective. GTHost.com uptime has always been perfect.
    USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle.
    Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.

Registered
    Accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
    I am impressed and pleased with the very short wait time, the professionalism of the tech support and most of all the very personalized type of interaction they provide.

Network and Server uptime are perfect - site is up and running fast. I unhesitatingly rate them five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else.

I have asked GTHost.com to help me even with issues of my own making, and they have cheerfully and promptly fixed them for me.
    I am happy and enjoy using this decent hosting service.