Thread: Looking for Dedicated server

Looking for Dedicated server

Hi,
    Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
    I have seen some deals here in the hosting offers section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
    Thinking to try Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server solutions. Are they good? Other options?

Thank you.

Excellent prices for Hostnamaste.com more-than-enough dedicated hosting packages.
    Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them.

In few words they are professional and really caters to what you need. Recommended!

Registered
    Have a look at dedicated servers from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com. Their servers are of a very high quality and I have never faced any downtime with them.

I am an experienced web user and have tried literally dozens of web providers before but none with such high standards.
    They help you with any small issue you may have and will install stuff for you because Hostnamaste.com is professional web host.

Would recommend hostnamaste.com solutions to anyone needing a home for their site!
    Even when it comes to new technologies and getting things running on new sites they have been fantastic and eager to help to solve problems getting started.

I have good things only to say about hostingsource.com staff members there are all extremely helpful and have always gone out of their way to assist me when I have needed it. The claim of 99.99% uptime holds true. You will not be disappointed. Overall, highly recommended. Let's all hope they keep it up...