Thread: Stable server provider

Registered

Stable server provider

I need a stable server and two hosts are in my mind: legionbox.com and brixly.uk, so which one is better to have a deal with?

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans and checking customer reviews.
    Take a look at ZakServers.com - Always reliable service and personal support. Would highly recommend their offshore dedicated servers to any potential customers.

Registered
    You know servers from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com are good enough to sign up with.
    Their customer services are great, but I should focus on the fact that the service is Always working and you don't have to worry about it.

I recommend GTHost.com instant servers to anyone looking for a lot of features for a low price. Never seen my site down.
    Immediate account setup and I had a number of questions that I sent via email and they were answered precisely, accurately, logically and in easy to understand terms in less than 15 minutes.

So the extra money has proven to be a very good investment. GTHost.com has won my business. Easy to use control panel.
    They run an honest business that treats customers with respect and this is the most important quality of a web host.

o far, my experience with them have been quite positive. Highly recommend Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server solutions.
    Their support is tip-top. Although the response time is not as fast as my previous host, I have no complaint either.

Must say that kvchosting.net dedicated hosting provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support.
    They go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!