Thread: VPS plan to sign up with ...

Registered

VPS plan to sign up with ...

VPS plans from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to opt for the best one as I plan to host a blog, so what should I do?

Happy with Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS. I have had practically instant responses for any submitted support tickets and this includes throughout the night on occasions.

Registered
    These hosts - libertyvps.net and legionbox.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    They were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable and basically told me everything I needed to get started (it was my first site). Since then the uptime and reliability has been great and the control panel was not bad either! I had an issue with bandwidth recently and the support was great at working out a deal for me. I would recommend them without hesitation!

Believe exmasters.com Cheap VPS will work fine for your needs.
    Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).

It is far and away the best hosting service I have ever had pleasure to use. I host two different sites with Libertyvps.net bitcoin vps. The price speaks for itself, very cheap.

Registered
    Well VPS plans from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com are worth trying.
    They have many features as required by customers, they have on time support through live chat and this is very helpful for customers in need of instant help.

You can't go wrong with libertyvps.net bitcoin web host! Would highly recommend to others.
    The control panels always work, everything's up. Good communication and support. I've had a couple of sites hosted here - and the pricing is very very competitive.

I have the starter package offered by Hostnamaste.com openvz vps and must say that there are many useful features for running any kind of web sites.
    Tech support is good and resolved several issues with getting my SQL database moved over from my old host. Uptime is good.