Thread: Looking for a VPS - reliable and fast.

Looking for a VPS - reliable and fast.

Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor. So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
    First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
    When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
    The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
    Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
    What are your views on Hostnamaste.com VPS solutions? Can I trust them? Any feedbacks?
    Thank you!

Registered
    KVChosting.net and legionbox.com VPS accounts are worth trying.
    Their hosting services and features make my hosting life* simple. The chat support had been brilliant. Sometimes I have messed up but the support team had me going again in no more than 15 minutes. I can honestly say I never remember my website being down for a minute. So from my point of view they rock.

Recommend hostnamaste.com for those looking for a reliable host with helpful tech support. Great host. Wonderful customer service and very quick responses. ++++ recommend.

Registered
    Machine learning can also be used to automate tasks, such as order processing and shipping. By using machine learning algorithms, businesses can reduce manual labor and improve efficiency https://mlsdev.com/blog/machine-learning-in-ecommerce
    Last edited by remarque; 02-23-2023 at 03:59 PM.

I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am being a hostnamaste.com customer. Like the pricing for their openvz vps solutions in India, Europe and USA.
    I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality on their support.

Value for what I'm receiving is excellent. Hostnamaste.com offers a lot of different features within their openvz vps and the flexibility to take advantage of them all.