Thread: Need a new vps hosting & SSL

Need a new vps hosting & SSL

Hi,
    I'm looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $50 or below per month.
    30GB SSD, 4gbs ram. 1500GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
    So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
    Do you know anything about centohost.com VPS hosting and SSL?
    Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

Thanks.

Registered
    QHoster.com and asvhost.com accounts are worth trying.
    They are always very kind and helpful, they are reachable via phone call, so it was easy for you to explain what you need to get fixed if there is a problem.

I do not hesitate in recommending Hostnamaste.com to anyone seeking Web Hosting on either Windows or Linux at rock bottom prices with outstanding Customer Service.
    Try their openvz vps solutions.

Registered
    VPS plans from qhoster.com and hostingsource.com are wort every cent you pay for their services.
    The support system is very fast, polite, well-informed.

I'd recommend centohost.com to any webmaster who needs to develop his/her online business without serious troubles. In 10 years of dealing with webhosting providers i have never encountered tech support as polite, hardworking, committed, and patient as these guys. They answer my stupid questions and my life-or-death urgent questions with the same attention to detail.

You do need to know what you're doing, but when confused, centohost.com always respond and guide and even straighten things out for you.
    The control panel of the host allows me to manage my entire server without restrictions, also I can restart my server when I want.

I've noticed that centohost.com uses the latest Dell server technology in own data center to ensure that customers get the best performance.
    What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

Registered
    KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com accounts can be right for you.
    The support is amazing, promptly and all my problems were resolved regardless of the issue at no time. Is really hard to find this type of organization with support as good as they are providing?