Thread: Any good Media server hosting & SSL Certificates?

Any good Media server hosting & SSL Certificates?

I'd like to make a notion on reliable web hosts offering Media server Hosting.
    Requirements: 500 gbs of space, 5000 gbs of bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support.
    Is their any good web host with nice server stability? How is GTHost.com instant server hosting? Any comments please?

What reliable web hosts can you recommend me to visit?

Registered
    QHoster.com and KVChosting.net servers are solid and reliable enough to sign up with.
    I can say they are good hosting for website. I use the control panel which is very simple and I can easily add many domains it . They have customer support which is available 24x7 and whenever my website get stuck or has any error they solve it within 24 hours.

One of my favorite server hosts is https://www.centohost.com/dedicated_servers.php
    This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.

Registered
    Servers from brixly.uk and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    They will be your best Hosts of choice. They will provide all the features that websites need. They will give great offers and take care of all clients.

The service is fast and friendly, even if queries were about problems that had nothing to do with GTHost.com instant server hosting. Try them for $5/day. Choose from 17 server locations.

I really appreciate them, now I realized that moving my hosting to GTHost.com was a clever decision... I run my web sites on their dedicated hosting account - everything works fine. USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle. Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.

I'd like to say that it was very hard to find GTHost.com - I've been looking for such a good host for about 3 weeks and finally I found a good home for my web sites.
    The customer support team was responsive when I contacted them and transferred all my files to them explaining everything in details.