Thread: VPS Hosting Required (cheap and reliable)

VPS Hosting Required (cheap and reliable)

Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process.
    I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?
    Any information on www.xxiwebhosting.com ssd vps hosting solutions? Any reviews?
    Alternatives please?

Registered
    VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are provided on sweet terms and prices are cheap.
    Their web sites are excellent for its user-friendly set-up. Also the technical support is awesome. You'll never feel any difficulty in operating their site hosting.

Amazing. Would recommend XXIwebhosting.com Thai VPS to anyone looking for a good host. See packages.
    As a small web design company our last hosts caused us no end of grief, but they've been brilliant - easy to set up.

After I signed up with xxiwebhosting.com, I had a few issues setting up a script on one of my domains, and they helped me resolve that problem in a few hours.
    I've been with them for a year now, and can't say enough good things about this provider; they are friendly, supportive, always available, reliable and most importantly care about you and your sites.

Registered
    QHoster.com and asvhost.com deals are worth trying.
    They have many features as required by customers, they have on time support through live chat and this is very helpful for customers in need of instant help.

I like xxiwebhosting.com thai hosting service. Support, has never failed me, always left with a problem solved.
    Overall if you’re not completely satisfied with www.xxiwebhosting.com/vps-hosting-in-thailand/, you’re not going to be happy anywhere else.

Registered
    ASVhost.com and hostsailor.com servers are as solid as a rock.
    Zero downtime and excellent customer service!
    They are probably the fastest web hosting and cheapest companies ever.