Thread: Suggest Reseller cPanel + WHM + backup feature enable

Suggest Reseller cPanel + WHM + backup feature enable

Price: under $30
    Not interested in some Giant Web hosts. In spite of the good price, they do not have this feature enable.

Features
    - Dedicated IPv4 Address
    - 20G Dedicated SSD Space
    - 1000GB Monthly Bandwidth
    - Unlimited Sub-accounts
    I'd like to see an offer to Reseller Hosting with BACKUP feature in WHM enable. So I can restore backups by myself and I will not need to open a ticket and wait for 5 or 10 days to the team restore a FULL backup. No, I can not do it using Cpanel.
    Fast support could be good too. At least a reply with the solution in 24 hours.
    What are your views on Rockhoster.com hosting solutions? Can I give them a try? Any alternatives?
    Suggestions?

Registered
    QHoster.com and hostsailor.com reseller plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
    Count me a satisfied customer. They are cost-competitive and service oriented.

Before finding rockhoster.com web host, I had no idea that 'customer service' existed in a web hosting provider.
    All my questions are answered quickly and promptly, and the services have been excellent - not a single downtime!

Well, rockhoster.com rises to the top of the heap in three areas: outstanding reliability, top notch performance, and impeccable, results-oriented service.
    The uptime is equally excellent as is their value for money. Highly recommend!

Recently moved to NetShop-isp.com.cy reseller hosting solutions after a nightmarish debacle with another hoster. They have excellent support, and prices are good.

I've been using rockhoster.com for a long time now for my personal website, and it's been great.
    They helped me with everything I needed and now always send me emails with innovations and specials offers. It is great.