Thread: Right server provider in Europe

Registered

Right server provider in Europe

Which EU server is better to have a deal with - qhoster.com or hostsailor.com?

After I signed up with QHoster.com web host, I had a few issues setting up a script on one of my domains, and they helped me resolve that problem in a few hours.
    I've been with them for a year now, and can't say enough good things about this provider; they are friendly, supportive, always available, reliable and most importantly care about you and your sites.

Worth my money and I will continue doing business with QHoster.com web host. They accept Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.

Registered
    Use servers from time-tested company - planethoster.com.
    The quality of service after joining them has been good. I get response within 30 minutes of my mail, issue are resolved quickly, making it apparent that they care for my needs and nothing is more important. I highly recommend this host. Five stars.

I'd recommend centohost.com EU servers to any friends of mine. As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.

Registered
    Servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced and reliable.
    THE BEST. Absolutely. You can't have more. Excellent customer service, excellent tech quality, excellent uptime. Maybe a bit expensive but, you know, quality has to be paid. A+++

QWINTER PROMO for 2023 - Promo code: QWINTERVPS-20 (This promotion code will work until 25th of February, 2023).
    VPS Servers, part of the Promotion: KVM / xen / OpenVZ VPS servers
    VPS Servers, that do not participate in this promo: OpenVZ LE Budget and cPanel Managed VPS.

All I want to mention that I have no headache running my web sites with QHoster.com web host, uptime has been great - the promise 99.9% uptime is correct.

If you are like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than QHoster.com - Double thumbs up to them!
    Pricing is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is responsive and helpful.