Thread: Best gift to yourself this Christmas

Registered

Best gift to yourself this Christmas

Christmas season is here but for most of us, it is different this year because of this pandemic. My mom is vulnerable to this virus so she is doing isolation with Dad away from me as my work is on the frontlines. I definitely feel lonely this season. *

So I guess, with all that's happening around lately, as most of us has been stricken with anxiety, what would be the best gift you can give to yourself this Christmas as a reward for surviving this nightmare?*

Registered
    Around ten years ago, Black Friday used to feature some exceptionally great deals.

Registered
    I purchased a Christmas present from my husband since I wanted the Bose Bluetooth tiny speaker. I acted quickly when it was on sale at Target at https://www.giftlab.com/. Happy Holidays to me! He gave me a Dyson cordless vacuum last year, which is incomparable. I adore it so much that I feel as though it is also a present for this year. A new duvet and duvet cover, gift cards to Sephora and hotels, a Yeti tumbler, and some Rothys, but I can't rationalize the price tag (since, of course, I want the point ones, which are $145). But since I don't need anything, these are more like wishlist stuff.

Registered
    Bulk tulips refer to the purchase and availability of tulip flowers in large quantities. Choosing to buy tulips in bulk offers several advantages for individuals, businesses, and event planners in need of floral arrangements. One of the key benefits of bulk tulips is the flexibility it provides. Whether you require a few bunches or a significant number of tulips, buying in bulk allows you to cater to different project sizes and demands. This versatility is particularly valuable for large-scale events or businesses that frequently require a steady supply of tulips. Another advantage is the cost-effectiveness of purchasing tulips in bulk. Wholesale prices are generally more affordable compared to buying individual stems or smaller quantities. This cost-saving aspect can be beneficial for businesses looking to manage their expenses while still providing beautiful floral displays.