Thread: Hosting for an online store?

Hosting for an online store?

Guys, advise the simplest hosting possible (preferably with a script) for a small online store.
    The most important thing is that there should be payment buttons and communication with the seller (that is, with me), and of course that the price should be inexpensive.
    Do you know anything about greenwebpage.com ecommerce hosting?
    Are they good for running e-shops? Alternatives?

Registered
    Quality e-commerce hosting is available from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com.
    I couldn't be happier with them as I write this. I highly recommend them, absolutely fabulous.

Now I am happy running my sites at Greenwebpage.com hosting account and can highly recommend them to others.
    1) Special Discount for 1 year billing. Use BF2250 coupon at checkout and receive 50% OFF One Time Discount.
    First 40 Orders~ yearly commitment*This coupon is available only for VPS plans below.

2) 35% OFF Recuring no matter the billing cycle chose! Use BF3522 coupon at checkout and receive 35% OFF Lifetime Discount
    *This coupon is available for all VPS plan. Limited discount, only 100 spots are available

3) Special Discount for montly billing cycles. Use BF6022 coupon at checkout and receive 60% OFF One Time Discount.
    *This coupon is available for all VPS plan and it applies only for monthly billing cycles.
    You should hurry up, the coupon code is limited to 40 uses.

Registered
    KVChosting.net and legionbox.com services are worth trying.
    Real 15 minutes qualified technical support is available from them.
    They are fast and quality and I like having deals with them.

Of course you can get started with shared hosting and then upgrade to a VPS.
    I recommend you to check https://qhoster.com/

Registered
    Services from kvchosting.net and hostnamaste.com are full-featured and cheap.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

I initially chose GreenWebPage eco-friendly hosting for the price and features. The price and features remain solid.
    This web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.

I'd like to suggest greenwebpage.com decent host to any business site or new personal with no idea about how to build a web site personal blog/forum and who is looking for a new provider or even looking to move from the current host that got on the nerves. Experts are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free. Recommended.