Thread: server hosting with skillful tech customer support?

server hosting with skillful tech customer support?

Need over 2 tbs of disk space. Linux. 40 Tbs of bandwidth + helpful and skillful tech customer support.
    What can you say about GTHost.com server hosting in Europe?
    They offer solutions starting from $60/mo. Is the price ok? Any feedbacks, reviews?

I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am being a GTHost.com customer. Over 17 locations to choose from. $5/day for testing. 10 minutes setup.
    I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality on their support.

Registered
    Servers from qhoster.com and hostingsource.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    I couldn't be happier with them as I write this. I highly recommend them, absolutely fabulous.

Features are very good... Recommended! Well, GTHost.com is solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and very competitive for the pricing.
    Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.

You can rely on GTHost.com hosting. It goes above and beyond all other web hosting that I've tried. And I've tried many.
    They also have an excellent customer support and I've always received quick replies to my queries.

Registered
    QHoster.com and ASVhost.com accounts are full-featured with high uptime and quality support.
    Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable. They are the best at what they do!

USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle.
    Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.
    With GTHost.com dedicated hosting, everything is fast. I'd recommend them to anyone who's looking for a hosting solution.