Thread: Norwegian Cruise Line is booking a La Romana cruise

Registered

Norwegian Cruise Line is booking a La Romana cruise

Norwegian Cruise Line announced it is accepting reservations for cruises to La Romana Port in August 2021. The NCL also announced cruises are planned for Jamaica and Greece.

The world’s fourth-largest cruise brand on Tuesday said it would resume operations on 25 July with a single vessel, the 2,200-passenger Norwegian Jade, sailing to the Greek Islands out of Piraeus, Greece (the port for Athens).

Two more Norwegian ships — the 3,802-passenger Norwegian Joy and 2,394-passenger Norwegian Gem — will begin Caribbean sailings out of Montego Bay, Jamaica, and La Romana, Dominican Republic, on 7 August and 15 August, respectively, the line said.

“The growing availability of the Covid-19 vaccine has been a game changer. The vaccine, combined with our science-backed health and safety protocols, will help us provide our guests with what we believe will be the...

Registered
    I've so far sailed 18 lines, and not one of them is the greatest.

Registered
    I remember being there years ago, and it was basically just a beach day. A lovely private beach was there. 90% or so of the experience was on a "private island." I'm unsure if this is cruise line-specific or just because there wasn't much else at the time, but it was on Costa. We completed the 8-day southern route in August of last year and concurred with you regarding La Romana. If you're interested, I can find out which all-inclusive resort we ended up scheduling a trip to. I think I used www.cruisetimetables.com for registration. If you're going off the ship, I would strongly recommend booking an expedition because there isn't much in the port.