Thread: How to Purchase Gifts from Shop

Registered

How to Purchase Gifts from Shop

n order to purchase gifts from the shop, please follow these steps:
    (Note - This only applies to items listed in the "Gifts" category in the shop. Cards cannot be gifted to other users.)

1. When you buy an item, leave the "This item is a gift" option unselected (this is important, do not select this option) and then click "Add to cart".
    (Again, don't select the "This item is a gift" option in the shop otherwise this will not work.)

2. Once you have purchased the gift, go to your Profile -> Inventory and the item will appear there. Click on "Gift".

3. Type the recipient's username and the message you want to include with your gift.

After you have gifted the item to a member, they can go to their Inventory and click on Settings to display or hide the gift from their profile.

Registered
    Too many steps.

Registered
    Thank you very much for the recommendations! It really helped me. I want to buy some cool gifts for my wife, who gave me a great watch for my anniversary. Punctuality is very important for modern and successful people. After all, if you are late, for example, for an important meeting, you can skip it and cause enormous damage to the company. This will have a very negative impact on the reputation of the company and its work. On my own, I just bought a watch winder . What do you think is best to give her?

After he presents, does he get the item? So do I have to verify payment first?

Registered
    And if you want to give several gifts, do you have to pay and buy them all separately and then give them each? Let's say I saw a basket at https://www.jetgiftbaskets.com/ with several products, I want to put them together here and give them as gifts. But for it to be a single gift, whole and not individually. How can I make a purchase so that the gift is delivered in one hand all at once?

Registered
    Gifts of roses have been given for centuries, and continue to be one of the most beloved flower choices today. Whether you’re looking for a single rose or bulk amounts for an event, we offer some of the freshest and most beautiful roses available in our online store. Our selection includes the best floral combos and arrangements, so you can find just the perfect gift. Shop with us and take advantage of our wholesale pricing and convenient online ordering system to make any occasion truly special. We guarantee satisfaction so you can be confident in buying the best roses for your special someone. With our selection of fresh, beautiful roses, it’s easy to make any occasion special. From single roses for a romantic gesture, to bulk amounts for weddings and other large events, we have the perfect rose arrangement for you. You can also take advantage of our wholesale roses(https://fiftyflowers.com/collections/roses) prices which will help you save even more when you shop in bulk.